January 3rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
C-developers wanted in Europe
Wouldn't it be amazing if you didn't have to search for top C jobs? This is exactly what happens on Honeypot (Germany and Netherlands focused).
Honeypot is a developer focused job platform where companies apply to developers, rather than developers applying to jobs. We want to make the hiring process as transparent as possible and for that reason on Honeypot companies apply to developers with tech stack, salary and product information upfront.
At the moment various companies are looking for Software Embedded developers to fill up their positions. If you're an open-source enthusiast, fluent in C and with experience with embedded systems, sign up here and after that companies will apply to you!
As an external recruiting department we support enfas in gaining the best employees worldwide. Enfas was founded in 2013 with the aim to implement a powerful and forward-looking vision: the newly developed and modular storage system, enstorage. This relatively new start-up is in the process of bringing its own unique energy storage system onto the market. Enfas continues to remain faithful to its innovation strategy as its own research and development teams work diligently every day on cutting edge technologies in the areas of electromobility and renewable energies. One overarching goal drives this company’s efforts: to contribute to a “greener world” in which resources are used in a sustainable way.
„If you can imagine it, you can achieve it“ Albert Einstein –
If you also share this mindset, we would like you to strengthen the successful enfas team as soon as possible in the role of
Software Developer for Energy Storage Systems (m/f) – in Munich
As a software developer for energy storage systems, you are responsible for the development of embedded software for an energy store. Your tasks include the implementation of hardware-related software components and implementation at the application level. You will also be responsible for the implementation of stacks and drivers for fixed link and radio communication. In addition to the standardization of communication interfaces, you are entrusted with the integration, testing and documentation of software components. Apart from development you also deal with architectural topics and coordinate with external service providers concerning these.
What we are looking for („must have“)
• Very good knowledge in embedded software development with C/C++ and UML-Know-how
• Extensive experience in the area of communication interfaces (WLAN, ZigBee, LoRa etc.)
What we are looking for („nice to have“)
• Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
• Knowledge in the area of battery and energy management systems as well as SOC and SOH algorithms
• Experience with code reviews, unit-tests or clean code
• Experience with Eclipse, git, Jira, MISRA or continuous integration
What you can expect from our client
• A highly motivated and dynamic team with an international company culture
• The opportunity to help shape the future of electromobility and renewable energies
• Regular team events, start-up atmosphere and a growing company
• A work environment that encourages creative thinking and ongoing development
Do you have fun diving into various technical topics und would like to make a decisive contribution to the development of a modular energy storage system from the very beginning? Then we look forward to your application documents in a PDF file at email@example.com.
Other interesting career opportunities can be found at our website: http://www.enfas.de/de/unternehmen/karriere.html
Ms. Verena Rauch is available to answer any questions that you may have: + 49 (0)711 912918 – 14
Last edited by Job Ambition; Yesterday at 10:33 AM.
Tags for this Thread